Policy & Terms Of Service
- We aim to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information contained on the Website, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any information on the Website, information submitted by users and verified by our team.
- Service Availability: We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue the Service at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
- Listing Ownership and Control: Any business or entity that appears on the Website has been added by users. Therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy or validity of any of the listings on the Website. If your business is on the website you will have the option to claim your ownership and take the control on your business page.
- Suggestions and Improvements: We appreciate any suggestions or improvements you may have for the Website. However, by submitting any suggestion or improvement, you agree that we may use your suggestion or improvement without compensation or acknowledgment.
- Aggregated Statistics: The Website may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website. The Website may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, the Website does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- Security: The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security of your internet browsing. Your account is accessible using a one time code that will be sent to the phone number you registered your account with.
- Copyright: The content on the Website, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is the property of the respective owners and is protected by United States copyright law. Therefore, the Website does not hold the copyright to any content uploaded by users.
- User Content: Users are solely responsible for the content they upload to the Website. By uploading content to the Website, you agree to grant a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content worldwide.
- Deletion of Content: If you wish to delete your business or any other content from the Website, please contact us using the 'Contact' page that linked from the bottom of the website, and we will consider your request as soon as possible. In case you wish to remove a photo that your face is presented, the deletion is upon request by contacting our team. You can also contact us for Content Deletion by email us at: [email protected]
- Coupons: Business owners may offer coupons or other promotions through the Website, and we reserve the right to modify or discontinue any such promotions at any time without notice or liability.
- Registered business owners who have created an account on our website may promote their business or sales on our website.
- Third-Party Advertising: The Website may display advertisements from third parties. These advertisements are not affiliated with the Website and do not constitute an endorsement by us of any product, service, or company.
- To enrich and perfect your online experience, the Website uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalised content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Limitation of Liability
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Website is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not warrant that the Website will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or any other theory of liability.
Changes to the Terms
- Modifications: We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without notice or liability. By continuing to use the Website after any modifications to the Terms, you agree to be bound by the modified Terms.
- Notification of Changes: We may provide notice of changes to these Terms by posting a notice on the Website or by sending an email to the email address associated with your account.
- If you have an account on our website and wish to delete your account and remove all of your user data at any time you can do so from your 'Account Settings’ page.
- Deletion of Content: If you wish to delete your business or any other content from the Website, please contact our website team, and we will remove it as soon as possible.
- California User Deletion: Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California residents have the right to request that we delete any personal information we have collected about them. Our website complies with the CCPA and allows any registered user to delete his account and data by himself.
Thank you for taking the time to read our policy and terms for Veganue.com. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our website team.
Our email address is: [email protected]